Public Tenders & Requests for Proposal
Greater Vernon Cultural Plan - Parks, Recreation and Culture
RFP 2014-12 PRC
The Regional District of North Okanagan is requesting proposals for the provision of consulting services for the Greater Vernon Cultural Plan for Parks, Recreation and Culture. The proposal submissions must be returned in a sealed envelope clearly marked as follows: Request for Proposal 2014-12 Parks, Recreation and Culture - Greater Vernon Cultural Plan with the proponent's name and address clearly marked on the envelope, addressed to the Regional District of North Okanagan, 9848 Aberdeen Road, Coldstream, B.C., V1B 2K9, Attention: Tannis Nelson, Community Development Coordinator. Proposals must be received at the above location no later than 2:00 p.m. Local Time, Tuesday, April 22, 2014. Proposals received after the above time will be returned (unopened) to proponent(s) without consideration. Please review the attached RFP in it's entirety and any addenda for full details.
Closing Date: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 2:00 pm
Springfield Separation Project – Stage 2 - Learmouth Road
Tender No. 2014-28 ENG
The Owner (Regional District of North Okanagan) invites tenders for:
Construction of approximately 2600m of 250/100/50mm watermain and appurtenances and associated road works.
Closing Date: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 2:00 pm
Development of a Regional Employment Lands Action Plan
The Regional District of North Okanagan, in partnership with the City of Vernon, is requesting proposals for the development of an Regional Employment Lands Action Plan. The Regional District is seeking the consulting services of a qualified team to prepare a Regional Employment Lands Action Plan that will focus on realistic and achievable actions that can be implemented in the short to medium term (0-5 years) that will expand the available serviced employment land supply.
The objectives of the Regional Employment Lands Action Plan are to:
- Define serviced, shovel ready sites and evaluate the existing employment land inventory;
- Ensure efficient, effective and strategic use of land and infrastructure through recommended approaches, opportunities and actions for providing needed infrastructure to key industrial land clusters within the North Okanagan;
- Identify the range of policy considerations for the Regional District and member municipalities to ensure the provision of suitable employment lands; and,
- Engage First Nations as a key stakeholder in Employment Lands.
Anthony Kittel, Regional Growth Strategy Coordinator
Closing Date: Friday, April 25, 2014 - 4:30 pm
Construction of Haddo Lake Dam Outlet Repairs
Tender No. 372-13-32.02
The principle items of work are:
- Installation of 34.2 m x 1372-mm dia. Duromaxx Steel Reinforcement Polyethylene Liner grouted into existing outlet conduit.
- Installation of 19 m x 250 mm dia. PVC Pipe and Spillway Modifications.
- Supply and installation of endwall.
- Riprap channel armouring and sloping of the existing dam face.
- Water Diversion and Environmental Mitigation.
Closing Date: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 2:00 pm
Landfill Gas Management System - GVRDF
The Regional District of North Okanagan is seeking responses to the following tender.
Closing Date: Friday, May 9, 2014 - 2:00 pm