Public Tenders & Requests for Proposal
Headgates Dam Improvements
Reference No. 372-14-14.03
The Regional District of North Okanagan invites tenders for Headgates Dam Improvements. The work includes, but is not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Construction and demolition of a temporary coffer dam across Duteau Creek to bypass the Harvey Lake Reservoir;
- Reservoir dewatering;
- Approximately 16,000 m3 of sediment removal from reservoir and disposal on-site where possible with the remainder trucked off-site;
Work on existing 250 m long 750 mm/1200 mm diameter reservoir bypass pipe including:
- Removal of debris inside pipe
- Construction of concrete diversion chamber near pipe outlet.
- Concrete headwall installation at pipe inlet.
- Construction of concrete wingwall extensions on existing dam spillway;
- Construction of diversion piping from bypass pipe to water treatment plant intake, including concrete pipe anchors and tie-ins to concrete chambers at both ends.
- Upgrades within the screening chambers including:
- Placement of approximately 600 m3 of angular rock (200-400 mm) over the dam face near the spillway and screening chambers.
- Removal of safety cages from four access ladders.
Pre-Tender site meeting on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 10:00AM
Closing Date: Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 2:00 pm
Swan Lake Water Quality Monitoring Program
The Regional District of North Okanagan is seeking proposals from interested and qualified consultants to design and undertake a program to measure the influence of surrounding land uses on water quality in Swan Lake, North Okanagan, particularly any influences from sewerage disposal systems.
Anna Page, Sustainability Coordinator
Closing Date: Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - 4:30 pm
Athletic Park Amenities Buildings
Two Sealed Tenders clearly marked:
1. "2014-18 PRC - RDNO Athletic Park Amenities Buildings-PRIMARY BID" with Bidders Name & Address in the upper left hand corner. Provide three (3) hard copies & one (1) electronic copy on a flash drive.
2. "2014-18 PRC - RDNO Athletic Park Amenities Buildings-ALTERNATE BID" with Bidders Name & Address in the upper left hand corner. Provide three (3) hard copies & one (1) electronic copy on a flash drive.
Tenders will be received at the office of RDNO, 9848 Aberdeen Road, Coldstream, B.C., V1B 2K9 up to 2:00pm, Local Time on September 11, 2014.
There will be a mandatory site visit for all General Contractors at 11:00am, Local Time, Tuesday, July 22, 2014 at 6950 College Way, Coldstream, B.C.
Project consists of:
Building A: Public Washroom Building consists of concrete slab on grade with insulated concrete wall construction on level1 and insulated stud wall construction with a combination of vertical metal plank & horizontal laid fibre cement panel cladding on level 2. Insulated roof structure consists of metal deck, glulam beams & standing seam metal roofing panels.
Building B: Changeroom Building comprises of 4 unisex changerooms and one Classroom with mechanical, electrical and janitorial support amenities. Building construction is slab on grade, masonry wall with exterior insulation, metal plank and fibre cement panel cladding. Insulated roof structure consists of metal deck, glulam beams & standing seam metal roofing panels.
All Bid inquiries shall be addressed in writing by email only to: Doug Wournell, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review the Tender Package and any addenda for full details.
- Tender Package
- Architectural Features - Primary Bid
- Architectural Features - Alternate Bid
- General Notes & Typical Details - Primary Bid
- General Notes & Typical Details - Alternate Bid
- Mechanical - Primary Bid
- Mechanical - Alternate Bid
- Utilities Plan - Primary Bid
- Utilities Plan - Alternate Bid
- Sanitary Servicing - Primary Bid
- Sanitary Servicing - Alternate Bid
- Electrical - Primary Bid
- Electrical - Alternate Bid
- Layout & Planting Plan - Primary Bid
- Layout & Planting Plan - Alternate Bid
- Addendum No.1
- Addendum No.2
- Addendum No.3
Closing Date: Thursday, September 11, 2014 - 2:00 pm