The Regional District of North Okanagan owns a variety of recreational facilities throughout the region.  Many of these facilities offer recreational programs and activities managed by external organizations.  

Greater Vernon Recreation Services

Through contracted services with the City of Vernon,  recreation facilities within Greater Vernon (including the Athletic Park) can be booked by contacting the City of Vernon.

White Valley Recreation Services

The White Valley Recreation Service includes electoral areas D & E, which includes Lumby and Cherryville. Facility space within White Valley includes the White Valley Community Centre and the Pat Duke Area. Bookings can be done through each online request form.

Search for Recreation Programs

Rural Enderby (Electoral Area F) Recreation

Recreation and cultural activity in rural Enderby (Electoral Area F and Grindrod) are provided by not-for-profit societies in the 5 community halls in the area.

Find a Community Hall in Your Area

For information on recreation programs found in other jurisdictions, please contact: 

Address: 158 North Fork Road, Cherryville, BC V0E 2G3

This community hall is owned and maintained by the volunteers of the Cherryville Community Club. The hall is regularly used for activities such as Brownies, Jiu-Jitsu, circuit training, yoga, movie nights, monthly seniors dinners, and special events…

Address: 127 N Fork Road

Located within Hanson Park, the Cherryville Outdoor Rink is available for seasonal public use. 

For more information please contact the Cherryville Community Club at 250-547-6236.

Address: 607 Grandview Bench Road, Salmon Arm
Address: 7000 College Way, Coldstream

The Greater Vernon Athletics Park offers track and field facilities, throw and jump areas, and houses both a synthetic and a natural turf field. The Athletics Park is FREE for general public use. Fees only apply to groups or individuals interested in…

Address: 2nd Ave, Grindrod

Grindrod Community Hall is located in Grindrod Park. It is owned and operated by the Grindrod Recreation Association. For more information please visit their Facebook Page.

Address: 3337 Enderby Mabel Lake Road, Enderby

The Kingfisher Community Hall is owned and operated by the Kingfisher Community Society. The hall holds a capacity of 120 people with access to a kitchen. It is available to rent through the Kingfisher Community Hall website.