Water Faucet

How to Pay Your Utility Bill

If you have received a utility bill from the Regional District of North Okanagan and live within an Electoral Area, you can mail us a cheque or pay your bill in person by cash, cheque, debit, credit card or money order at the RDNO office.  You can also pay online through your financial institution by adding the RDNO as a payee, you can sign up for the Utility Pre-Authorized Payment Program or you can follow the steps to Pay Online by Credit Card.

Greater Vernon Water customers living within the City of Vernon or District of Coldstream boundaries are billed via their municipality and should contact them directly for payment options.

Utility Pre-Authorized Payment Plan

Online Payments Through Your Financial Institution

Frequently Asked Questions