REGIONAL DISTRICT OF NORTH OKANAGAN – PUBLIC NOTICE
Notice is hereby given that a Delegated Public Hearing covering Official Community Plan Amendment Bylaw No. 2942, 2022 and Zoning Amendment Bylaw No. 2943, 2022 will be held in the Board Room of the Regional District of North Okanagan at 9848 Aberdeen Road, Coldstream, BC on Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 2:00 p.m.
Bylaw No. 2942 proposes to amend the Electoral Area “F” Official Community Plan Bylaw No. 2702, 2016 by changing the land use designation of the property legally described as District Lot 2415, ODYD, Except Plans 2024 & KAP81665 and located at Enderby Mabel Lake Road, Electoral Area “F” from Future Park to Commercial. Bylaw No. 2943 proposes to amend the Regional District of North Okanagan Zoning Bylaw No. 1888, 2003 by changing the zoning of the same property from the Non-Urban (N.U) zone to the Recreation Commercial (C.5) zone. If approved, the applicant proposes to develop the property for campground and rental cabin accommodation purposes.
Copies of Electoral Area “F” Official Community Plan Amendment Bylaw No. 2942 and Zoning Amendment Bylaw No. 2943 , staff reports and the Board Resolution to delegate the Public Hearing can be found under the "Related Links" heading on this page or can also be viewed at the RDNO office at 9848 Aberdeen Road, Coldstream, BC, between 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding statutory holidays. You may also request a copy of Bylaw No. 2942 and 2943 by calling 250-550-3700 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may provide input:
- By e-mail: email@example.com prior to 11:00 a.m., Thursday, February 2, 2023;
- By letter: to the address provided below, please ensure that letter is received at the RDNO office prior to 11:00 a.m., Thursday, February 2, 2023;
- In Person: Attend the Delegated Public Hearing to present submissions; or
- Via Zoom: Request a Zoom link to the meeting through our Corporate Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be advised that:
- Your name and residential address must be included with your submission; and
- Written submissions provided are considered public information and will be included in the Public Hearing agenda package available on the RDNO Website.